13 December . 2019
Happiest of Holidays from Briar Chapel
‘Tis the season … the most wonderful time of the year! What plans fill your December calendar? Festivals and parades? Family dinners? Caroling and visits with Santa?
Take a few moments to relax and savor the joy of the season. Here are ways to make memories around Briar Chapel.
- Bundle up and take a walk with loved ones on our scenic trails.
- Host a fun neighborhood gift exchange at the Briar Club clubhouse.
- Take the kids for hot cocoa at Breakaway Cafe in Veranda.
- Have a holiday party with a delectable spread catered by Town Hall Burger & Beer in Veranda.
- On a warm winter day, hold a holiday scavenger hunt in Great Meadow Park.
- Carol down the streets of Briar Chapel.
Whatever your traditions, we at Briar Chapel want to wish you a meaningful holiday season filled with sweet memories and sweet treats. Happy Holidays!
Previous PostFamily Flow at Briar Chapel
Older PostThe News & Observer covers future multi-family homes in Briar Chapel
Want More Information?
- 2020 (71)
- 2019 (68)
- 2018 (58)
- 2017 (62)
- 2016 (19)
- 2015 (12)
- 2014 (18)
- 2013 (13)
- 2012 (66)
- 2011 (52)
- 2010 (43)