30 April . 2017
Newland Nabs Developer of the Year
Since our inception in 2008, we’ve seen a lot of growth and change at Briar Chapel – from breaking ground on the first lot in 2007 to breaking ground on our new commercial section in 2016. At the 2017 MAME awards, we had the opportunity to celebrate not only our accomplishments from last year but also from the last decade.
Hosted by the Home Builders Association of the Triangle, the 2017 MAME Awards honored the Triangle's leaders in real estate -- from creative marketing campaigns to innovative builders and developers. Our team at Briar Chapel was both honored and humbled to be take home two accolades!
Best Overall Advertising Campaign for a Community
Developer of the Year
Our hats are also off to our incredible builders, who stepped into the spotlight on several occasions that night.
- Best Video/DVD Promotion for a Company
- Best Custom Home Design, 2501-3500 sf
- Best Custom Home Design, 3501+ sf
- Best Bronze-Silver Level Green Certified Home
- Sales Team of the Year - Multiple Communities
- Building Company of the Year Level 3 – Volume 101-300 Total Homes Closed in Triangle Market
- Best of the Best Custom
- Platinum Million Dollar Circle – Diandra Buckheit
- Elite Million Dollar Circle – Peter Winkler
- Best Social Media Ad by a Company
- Best Email Campaign – Company/Community
- Best Model Merchandising for a Detached Home, Sales Price $320-$370s
- Leadership Award – Michelle Sims
- Gold Million Dollar Circle – Kelly Whelan
- Best Model Merchandising for a Detached Home, Sales Price $370-$420s
- Sales Team of the Year Single Community – Janice Nesbitt & Krista Brown
- Platinum Million Dollar Circle – Janice Nesbitt & Krista Brown
Congratulations to this year’s MAME award winners, and we can’t wait to see what’s next for Briar Chapel!
Previous PostA World-Renowned Expert. A Briar Chapel Neighbor
Older PostCreating Your Family Friendly Home
Want More Information?
- 2019 (3)
- 2018 (57)
- 2017 (62)
- 2016 (19)
- 2015 (12)
- 2014 (18)
- 2013 (13)
- 2012 (66)
- 2011 (52)
- 2010 (43)