23 September . 2020
Newland is awarded 'Developer of the Year'!
From its inception in 2008, Briar Chapel blazed a trail as a never-done-before, never-seen-before community in the Triangle. The community embraces what it means to be Newland: A home, a workplace, a collaboration, an opportunity to experience a fully inspired community created from the ground up by a nationally acclaimed pioneer in mixed-use development.
For the second year in a row, Newland was honored with the award for "Development Company of the Year" by the Home Builders Association of the Triangle (Raleigh-Wake and Durham, Orange, Chatham) at the 2020 Major Achievements in Marketing Excellence (MAME) Awards! We are beyond excited and honored to receive this recognition.
Congratulations to our awards winning builders and partners on their recognition!
- Best E-Newsletter: Homes By Dickerson
- Building Company of the Year Level 3 - Volume 101-300, Total Homes Closing in Triangle Market: Homes By Dickerson
- Sales Agents Inducted into the Million Dollar Circle for New Homes
- Hunter Davis, Garman Homes
- Karla Hamilton, Garman Homes
- Peter Winkler, Homes By Dickerson
A big congratulations to Wendell Falls, our sister community in Wendell, North Carolina, for its MAME accolades as well!
- Best Community Recreation Facility - The Grove
- Best Innovative Community Feature - The Fit Pod
- Best Landscape Design - The Grove
We’re excited to continue to be a cornerstone of the Triangle community. Thank you to our wonderful residents who call us “home”!
Previous PostPart 4: 2020 Homebuying Trends - Amenities
Older PostPart 3: 2020 Homebuying Trends - Master-Planned Migration
Want More Information?
- 2021 (3)
- 2020 (75)
- 2019 (68)
- 2018 (58)
- 2017 (62)
- 2016 (19)
- 2015 (12)
- 2014 (18)
- 2013 (13)
- 2012 (66)
- 2011 (52)
- 2010 (43)