February 17, 2018
February Open House
Image Courtesy of Farina Hospitality.
Find your hangout! 7 builders. 13 models. 1 perfect home for you.
Armed with $200, you can plan a fine night out at these delectable eateries and special hotspots:
- Alberello Café and Market: Celebrating the fresh Florentine flavors of Italy.
- Breakaway Cafe: A cozy nook where cycling and community meet good coffee, craft brews and farm-fresh food.
- Town Hall Burger and Beer: Proprietary burgers + bistro-style fare, such as shrimp and grits, Atlantic salmon burgers, shrimp tacos, organic greens and potato bar.
- Capp’s Pizzeria: Artisan pizzeria with hand-crafted Neapolitan pizza crisped in an authentic wood-fire grilled oven from the heartland of Italy itself.
- Edge, Aveda Salon: The country’s first stand-alone Aveda men’s concept salon, providing grooming and maintenance with treatments such as a mini-facial and head, neck and shoulder massages.
- 501 Pharmacy: Good ‘ole-fashioned pharmacy with a nostalgic soda fountain, ice cream parlor stocked with Maple View Farm ice cream and Be Pure natural beauty products.
Saturday, February 17, 12 – 5 p.m.
Location: Start at the Briar Chapel Information Center
1342 Briar Chapel Parkway, Chapel Hill, NC