9th Annual Pepper Festival
Sunday, October 2, 2016
The 9th Annual Pepper Festival, one of the largest chef competitions in North Carolina, brings the heat with a new line up of spicy dishes and brews, family activities, a fashion show and sizzlin’ live music!
Top chefs compete with one-of-a-kind recipes, featuring the locally bred and grown North Carolina pepper. From pepper chocolate to pepper vodka, you’ll see a dizzying array of dishes from culinary stars like The Fearrington Granary, TOPO Organic Distillery, Harvest 18, Centro, Saint Jacques French Cuisine and Tribeca Tavern along with bodacious brews from the likes of Fullsteam Brewery, Carolina Brewing Company, Fortnight Brewing Company, Steel String, Four Saints Brewing Company, Crude Bitters & Sodas, Mystic and more.
Eat your fill while enjoying the musical line up of rock to bluegrass with Rinaldi Flying Circus, Front Country and Mysti Mayhem. Families can explore workshops, face-painting, bubble art and storytelling journeys at the Kids’ Pepperpalooza.
And new this year:
- Spicy Kid Chef Competition (3:30 p.m.): Watch as six top chefs and their “pepper proteges” face off to win the Pint-Sized Pepper Queen or King title.
- Hot Glam Fashion Show (2-3 p.m.): Talk about “haute couture!” Redress Raleigh and Abundance NC partner to show local artists’ spiciest, eco-friendly fashion designs!
Proceeds benefit Abundance NC, a nonprofit that supports sustainable food, fuels and more than 200 farmers across the state.
FULL SCHEDULE: PepperFestNC.Org
- Benefits of Home Ownership
- Looking for Design Inspiration? Try these apps.
- 7 Reasons Why Buying a New Home Makes Sense
- Music in the Meadow
- Home Tips
- Design Ideas
- New Homes
- New Home Plans
- Fresh Paint by Garman Homes
- mountain biking
- Food Trucks
- Community Events
- Parade of Homes
- Briar Chapel life
- new home community
- Bark Park
- Briar Chapel Events