Why Buy Now?
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
by Kristy Yule, MIRM
Regional Vice President, Marketing
There have been countless articles, blogs, and news stories offering information to potential homebuyers. With interest rates so low and home prices at amazingly affordable levels, we think it’s a great time to buy. Check out the infographic below for more information.
But I’d like to take a moment and discuss why buying New is a good idea, in addition to buying now:
1) New homes come with comprehensive warranties, so the cost of annual maintenance is considerably less than buying a resale.
2) Choices! You can customize many things about your new home: Home site, floor plan, types of flooring, kitchen cabinets, paint and more. When buying a new home you can craft a home that is perfect for you and your family and one that reflects your style and values.
3) Energy efficiency! Buying a new home can save you 15% and more on your annual heating and cooling bills. Additionally, many builders use low VOC paints, carpets, etc.
So there you have it, that’s our take on buying now and buying new. We would love to hear your thoughts: Are you planning on buying a home this year? Why or why not? If you are, are you looking at new or resale homes?
- Benefits of Home Ownership
- Looking for Design Inspiration? Try these apps.
- 7 Reasons Why Buying a New Home Makes Sense
- Music in the Meadow
- Home Tips
- Design Ideas
- New Homes
- New Home Plans
- Fresh Paint by Garman Homes
- mountain biking
- Food Trucks
- Community Events
- Parade of Homes
- Briar Chapel life
- new home community
- Bark Park
- Briar Chapel Events